The school was started by the Baptist church as a nursery in 1984, thereafter it was elevated to a primary school in 1986. The school has been running as a private school up tp 2003 when it became a public school as a result of free primary education. From then the enrollment has drastically increased due to Free Primary Education currently the school has a total of 1209 pupils. 469 boys 740 girls
The school has only 13 classrooms one and two offices. There is one staff toilet and 10 toilets for the pupils.